Helping You Through the Insurance Claims Process
If a storm damages your home, you need the help of an experienced team of home restoration specialists to ensure your property is fully restored to pre-storm condition. Our team works directly with your insurance company to ensure just that. We are there every step of the way, from the initial inspection to making sure all damages are covered.
If you’re not sure whether to file a claim or not, call us and we will have one of our HAAG Certified Inspectors give you a free inspection to assess damage. When damage is present, we help you with the claim process by providing photos, estimates and communicating directly with your insurance from start to finish.
Steps to Getting Your Home Repaired
Of course, the first thing you should do following a storm is to make sure that staying in your home is safe. As long as it is safe to do so, follow these four steps of the insurance claims process:
- Of course, the first thing you should do following a storm is to make sure that staying in your home is safe. As long as it is safe to do so, follow these four steps of the insurance claims process:
- Call Premier Systems Roofing and have one of our HAAG Certified roofing experts conduct a FREE inspection to determine the extent of the damage and whether you need roof repair or replacement. If we determine there is sufficient damage to your roof and/or exterior, now is the time to call your homeowners insurance company and file a claim.
- It is very important to have your Premier Systems Roofing representative meet with your insurance adjuster during your property’s inspection. Our Representative will work with your insurance adjuster on your behalf to get your home back to pre-storm condition.
- The amount your insurance company agrees to give you for siding, gutter and roof replacement on your home will be determined by your insurance company. Sometimes insurance companies are unable to determine all items needed to restore your property to pre-storm condition during the initial inspection (ie: nonvisible items such as ice and water barrier, valley metal, roof decking, etc.). We work closely with them during the restoration process to ensure any preexisting or essential items are brought to their attention.
- Insurance companies typically issue two checks for repairs to your property. The first check is for the actual cash value (ACV) of repairs, less depreciation. Upon completion of the work, we will send a final invoice to your insurance company to notify them that work was completed so they can release the depreciation for those items. Your insurance company will then send the depreciation check to you.
The invoice we send to you will include the deductible, the ACV amount in addition to the depreciation, which equals your net claim or amount due to us for the repairs completed. In the event that items are discovered during the restoration process that insurance deems necessary to bring your property back to pre-storm condition, you may also receive an additional check for those items, which will also be included on our final invoice to you.
Contact Premier Systems Roofing for Insurance Claims Restoration
Because Premier Systems Roofing can help with many aspects of home restoration, you won’t need to juggle multiple contractors. We accept all insurance claims and our Haag Certified inspectors are ready to determine what is best for your home. Call us today at (952) 933-2282 or fill out our contact form to get started.